31 May 2010

5 Boysbands (And Their Songs) I Love The Most


Westlife:
- Swear It Again
-Season In The Sun
-My Love
-You Make Me Feel
-If Your Heart's Not In It
-I Wanna Grow Old With You
-Queen Of My Heart
-What Do They Know?
-Mandy
-I Did It For You
-That's Where You Find Love
-In This Life
-The Rose
-Have You Ever Been In Love
-All Or Nothing
-Us Against The World
-I'm Already There

Backstreet Boys:
-Shape Of My Heart
-Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely
-Drowning
-Everybody
-Larger Than Life
-Helpless When She Smiles
-Anywhere For You
-We've Got It Goin' On
-Incomplete
-Crawling Back To You

Michael Learns To Rock:
-Paint My Love
-Sleeping Child
-Nothing To Lose
-The Actor
-25 Minutes
-That's Why (You Go Away)
-Sweetest Surprise
-You Took My Heart Away

Boyzone:
- Everyday I Love You
-Love Me For A Reason
-Father And Son
-Words
-Picture Of You
-Baby Can I Hold You Tonight
-All That I Need
-You Needed Me

N Sync:
-Music Of My Heart
-Pop
-This I Promise You
-I Drive Myself Crazy
-God Must Have Spent A Little More Time On You
-Bye, Bye, Bye
-Gone

No comments:

Post a Comment